Saturday, 3 May 2008

Some Fat Book Pages



Three new pages. The first uses a new stamp, one from a set by Pink Cat. I love these! I stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Dew Drops, mounted the image on silver mirri card, and attached it to a background of Japanese origami paper. This paper is expensive but very pretty. I added a silver metal fan to complete the page.
The second page uses paper from K&Co and a mini postcard mounted on gold mirri card. I added some simple gold peel-off borders to finish it.
The third has paper from a Papermania pad, with some glitter glue added to the flowerhead. The image is a Crafty Individuals stamp stamped in several colours and then clear embossed. I put an eyelet in the tag and put some sheer ribbon through.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

These pages are great love the cat xx
Lorraine

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful pages. Love Rachel P xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Oh you have been busy Heidi - they are all lovely. xx