
This is a new challenge from Hels' blog http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/The idea is to make a pocket (instructions on Hels' blog) and hide the theme under the flap. This pocket is made from a double-sided sheet of lovely Cosmo Cricket paper. The dominos are a stamp from Cherry Pie. I highlighted the spots with some 3D gloss. Inside I used a black domino from the Fruit Pixie and used some old mother of pearl buttons for the spots. The word stamps are from Tuscan Rose. I used some Grungeboard arrows inked black and embossed. The pocket is closed with a thin ribbon through two eyelets. Great challenge!
4 comments:
Lovely pocket Heidi
Gorgeous pocket Heidi - thanks for joining in hun , love those donimo stamps xx
Lovely way of using the buttons - and the arrows are a fab way of suggesting something hidden.
Ros
All your pockets are great but this one's my fave - love the pearl buttons for the domino spots!
Post a Comment