


Have you, like me, been sent some stamped images by kind people? Do you have ones of your own that you keep intending to use and when you do want to use them, can't find them? I am hopeless at keeping hold of things and got fed up with stamped images going astray, so today I made this folder for them. It is based on a smaller version I made a few years ago to hold postage stamps. I used some papers from the Basic Grey Lily Kate collection, mountboard for the covers, and eyelets that came with the purple Cropadile.
9 comments:
what a great idea. Well done. x
What a fab idea, I should do something like this for myself....the papers are fab too
June x
What a great idea! I will have to think about doing this when I get a chance.
THIS IS FANTASTIC! What an awesome idea! And sooo much better than my ziplock baggie!
I agree its perfect for holding all those images and Becky & I were sharing images yesterday.
Thanks for sharing.
I just HAD to make one for myself! I love this idea! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! http://domesticbriefcase.blogspot.com/2009/01/ohmigosh-i-couldnt-wait.html Here is my version!
Hi Heidi!
I love your folder! I've had a few of these sent to me with stamped images in, I've never actually made one myself, must have a go!!
Love Becky xx
WOW fab idea xx jo xx
What a brilliant idea Hiedi. might have to have a go at one of them.xx
Post a Comment