I used papers from Brenda Pinnock's wonderful 'Lavish' book for this card. I think the designs work well with the WOJ images. I punched the flowers from Coredinations card and added button brads to them.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
this is so sweet, love the way that you have attached the ribbon. thank you for joining us this week at whiff of joy challenge blog. hugs rachxx
6 comments:
this is so sweet, love the way that you have attached the ribbon. thank you for joining us this week at whiff of joy challenge blog. hugs rachxx
Gorgeous card, so pretty. Love it.
Erin xxx
Fab colors on this card. Love that image I need to get that one real soon! Hhugs XXX Beth
Beautiful card. The papers are lovely! Love your colouring!
Kim
beautiful card and image, love the ribbons too.
hugs
Donna
Fabulous card! Such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us this week x
Post a Comment