these are stunning Heidi :-)
A lovely look - and can I suggest that you give them to me if you dont know what to do with them!!!!!
These look FAB. What about making them into magnets? I have some adhesive magnetic tape (from e-bay)that I have used on some of mine before.
great dominoes Heidi, I'll take one off your hands if you are really stuck ;0)Shazzax
Great dominoes Heidi :) I have some mde into fridge magnets and others I just have on display in my crafty room :) xx
ps...........I could easily take one off your hands :-) xxx
these are beautiful. Love themxx
I could always take third one off you Heidi :-)
Very effective - love the colours
Post a Comment
9 comments:
these are stunning Heidi :-)
A lovely look - and can I suggest that you give them to me if you dont know what to do with them!!!!!
These look FAB. What about making them into magnets? I have some adhesive magnetic tape (from e-bay)that I have used on some of mine before.
great dominoes Heidi, I'll take one off your hands if you are really stuck ;0)
Shazza
x
Great dominoes Heidi :) I have some mde into fridge magnets and others I just have on display in my crafty room :) xx
ps...........I could easily take one off your hands :-) xxx
these are beautiful. Love them
xx
I could always take third one off you Heidi :-)
Very effective - love the colours
Post a Comment