




Another Paper Dolls challenge, this time we were asked to create a project using three beermats. I made this three-sided book. The mats were covered in a textured paper, than inked on the edges with black ink. The images are from Crafty Individuals books, matted onto silver mirri card and cream card. The words are Tim Holtz Doo-dads. The buttons came from my collection of old buttons. The mats were bound using a 1/2 wire and my Bind-It-All. I am very pleased with this project.




6 comments:
What a fabby little book - I love it Heidi
Thats brilliant Heidi :)
Great Idea. Love the CI pictures
and so you should be pleased Heidi, it is fab! Haven't tried altering beermats much but you have given me some ideas
x
That is such a lovely keepsake.Given me a great idea for an engagement card.Love the images.
Lizzie.xx
Love this hun....hug xx
Post a Comment