Saturday, 19 April 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Frames



Two different kinds of frames used here on these ATCs. The first has a frame folded from a square of paper, then stamped with a Catslife Press sentiment. I decorated the backing card with the edge of an inkpad and added some peel-off accents.
The second has a card slidemount coloured with Distress Inks. I smudged a bit of ink on the paper with the Catslife Press word stamped on it. I decorated the backing card the same way as above and added some ribbon.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Two great ATC's. Thank you for taking the time to join in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous ATC's - slidemounts make great frames and your other frame is one I have made a mental note to try! Thanks for joining the 'Framed' challenge!

made by fifi said...

brill atcs - thanks for joining in this week xx

Lesley said...

Fab atcs Heidi - thanks for joining in with the challenge xx

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, wonderful work!