


Three tags for CSF's April Tag Swap. The suggested theme was pink. Well the first one isn't very pink I know! It has a background of Papermania paper from their Exquisite 6x6 pad. The stamp is from Paper Artsy, Travel Plate 3. I used Ariondack's Wildflowers pad. It is edged with some gold peel-off borders.
The second tag is coloured with Fired Brick and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks then stamped with a couple of Catslife Press stamps.
The third has an alcohol ink background made using Raisin and Cranberry. I added a Crafty Individuals image in a card slide mount. This is decorated with some paper butterflies. The clear flower is a self-adhesive gem.
6 comments:
fab tags - i love pink xx
All great. Love the dream domino stamp :o)
All look good to me!!
Clairexx
These are pretty - I particularly like the middle one, the BG colour looks fab!
They are all lovely
June xxx
Great stuff Heidi! :)
Vanessa.
Post a Comment