This little boy is eagerly awaiting his piece of pumpkin pie. I used a Crafty Individuals leaf stamp, and two images from the ATC Collection book Mixed Holiday. I edged the Moos with dark brown ink to finish.
what a great Thanksgiving/fall card. What does MOOs stand for? Never have heard of it before, but you use it frequently, guessing it has something to do with shape/size of card??? Would love for you to email me your address so I could send you a card (email: Rook3034@aol.com)...making them for SBS22 group. Happy Stamping :O)
12 comments:
Great MOO's
Wow, great ! Cuties !
Oh wow they are lovely.
Fabulous moo´s.
both are beautiful!!!
Lovely autumn moos
Moos are just adorable. Pilgrims are one of my favs.
Cute Moos :o)
great moo's !!!
what a great Thanksgiving/fall card. What does MOOs stand for? Never have heard of it before, but you use it frequently, guessing it has something to do with shape/size of card??? Would love for you to email me your address so I could send you a card (email: Rook3034@aol.com)...making them for SBS22 group. Happy Stamping :O)
Great Moo's. Love the images!
love these and all your houses are great
Sharon
x
Gorgeous; makes me want pumpkin pie!!! ;-)
Post a Comment