Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Tag You're It - Sketch


I really enjoy these kind of challenges. For this tag I used papers from K & Co's McKenna pad, and stamps from the Penny Black clear set 'Critter Party'. I just love this funny dog. I added a Prima flower, some Papermania adhesive gems and some rick-rack braid to finish. I also put some 3D gloss on the rose. More challenges like this, please!

6 comments:

Sam said...

Awww isn't he cute!! Lovely take on the sketch and lovely tag, thanks so much for playing along with this theme :)

jhet said...

What a cute tag! Very nice. =)

Marge said...

Way cute tag!!! ;-)

Sarah said...

So cute!

Becky said...

I love this card, its too cute!!!Your Moos are great too, love the way the set of 4 dragonflys go together.

Anne said...

Awwww..... I LOVE this!!! Your tag is just wonderful and your bunny is adorable!!! I want that rabbit!!! Love your colours and your take on the sketch - comment noted ;o) ;o) ;o) Thank You so much for playing along and apologies for my lateness in responding - Sick PC to blame!!!! Argh! xx