
I made a small card for this one. I think this owl is quite cute and funny. I used some papers from HOTP 'Vintage' book for this project, they are so nice I have got two books! The background stamp is by Rubber Stampede and was stamped using Ariondack Woodland pad. The railings are a Magnolia stamp, and the owl and sentiment are from a small clear set by Hero Arts. I put the scene on a piece of mottled foil card.
6 comments:
Cute owl!! Lovely scene that you have created, I do love that owl.
Cathy xx
It's lovely!
Marlene x
Gorgeous card, love this, the owl is so cute!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!
this is lovely, that owl is very cute and the trees look fab !
Wow what a fab scene. Its a great card.
LG Karin
Great card. Luv the composition & the images you have used. Fab!
Post a Comment