

I used the Crafter's Companion box-making board for this and how easy it is to use! I cut a blue card in half for the body of the box. For the decoration I used a piece of Brenda Pinnock paper (from her 'Lavish' pad), some glitter peel-off borders, Prima flowers and Papermania sparkly brads. The mouse image is so cute, one of the nicest I think (but then they're all nice).
7 comments:
You done a fantastic job. Really love it. x
This is really cute! What a great box for cottonballs!
What a sweet and cute box!
This is such an elegant box -- perfect colors to portray the softness of cotton balls. Thanks for sharing. Martha Kay
oh so sweet!! Love the little flowers!
Oh - this is so cute. Gorgeous box and such beautiful colours and colouring. The image is so adorable and fab with the contents.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F's.
hugs Heather xx
I love the whole cotton ball idea. I have that stamp...it's so darn cute!
Post a Comment