Thursday, 26 March 2009

My Time To Craft - Men


This is an ATC (can't stop making them!). I used Papermania's Nostalgia Warm pad for the papers and a Crafty Individuals image. The gold tassel border is from Paper Artsy's gold German scrap range. The ruler stamp is also theirs. The words are some of Tim's Doo-dads.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Love this ATC Heidi, those men look so funny in their hats!!
Love Becky xx

Lesley said...

Great atc Heidi, I love that image, well I love all CI images! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Jo said...

Love that stamp.Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful ATC - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

made by fifi said...

this is fab - love the german scrap tassel border perfect. thank you for joining in this week xx