

I am not keen on Tildas as a rule, but I like this cat. I had to have the fence as well for him to sit on. The first ATC has a fence made from polymer clay and bronzed with some mica powders. The cat was stamped on card and cut out. He is fixed with foam pads to make him reach the fence. I cut the daisies on the Cuttlebug.
The second ATC is made using a masking technique. I stamped the cat first, then masked him off and stamped the fence. I masked the fence and left the cat masked so I could stipple the background with Distress Inks to create a sort of garden.
4 comments:
I wonder why you like the cat Heidi??? LOL He is gorgeous though, and so are your ATCs.
very cute cat - brill atc's xx
Ohhh I like him too! And I loooove that fence!
these are so cute Heidi
x
Post a Comment