Thursday, 28 February 2008

An ATC Wallet






This idea is not mine, I don't know who came up with it, but I was given one of these by the owner of my local craft shop so of course I had to make one myself! It is made from three envelopes that fit C6 cards. I covered it with new papers from Papermania, and made four ATCs to match. The envelope flaps are used to form pockets to tuck the ATCs into. A tutorial for making this might be a good idea for a CSF Podcast!

5 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Really like this Heidi - just wondering how its done though! xx

Heidi said...

I have put some instructions for this project on my post on CSF if you want to have a go.

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful Heidi! :)

Vanessa.

Jo said...

Great idea, I agree instructions would be good on the new podcast thingy :o)

Karen said...

Lovely and fresh, well done Heidi xx