Thursday, 7 February 2008

A New Idea


Well it's new to me anyway! I noticed this 'picture frame' folded square of paper on a scrapbook page of Rosemary Merry's and I thought it might work on an ATC. It gives a really nice 3D effect. I used handmade papers, some peel-off borders, and a paper flower.

7 comments:

Jo said...

What a good idea! I've used the frame on cards before but never thought to use it on an ATC and it looks great :~)

Jukie said...

really unusual!

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)xxx

Angie C said...

Such a great idea to use on an ATC - works so well :-)

shaz earl said...

Really lovley xx

Shazza said...

oooh I am liking this Heidi, very nice
x

Ink Stained Roni said...

I love this, it's a great addition to an ATC!! I hope you don't mind, I think I'm going to give this a try on some of my ATC's :)

BTW, love your music...