Monday, 11 February 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge - Crinoline Lady


This is a stamp I haven't used for ages. The challenge was to make a decoupage picture using a stamp. I coloured the image with chalks and Sakura pens, and used it to make a fat book page. I love this kind of imagery.

10 comments:

made by fifi said...

what a gorgeous card xx

Jozza said...

It is stunning!

Jo said...

The stamp is lovely and just right for decoupaging!

shaz earl said...

Wow thats gorgeous well done xx

Unknown said...

Stunning - I love it X

Amanda said...

What a wonderful card, who is the stamp by? Emerald Tigger

Shazza said...

WOW, what a gorgeous card. I love that stamp Heidi
x

CraftyC said...

I have that stamp too! Love what you've done with it...
Clairexx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A gorgeous page and stamp Heidi! x

Karen said...

Thats lovely Heidi :)