Tuesday, 19 February 2008

A Jigsaw Piece


This is my first altered jigsaw piece, Pickleypoo kindly gave me a few pieces from a children's puzzle she had bought. I covered the piece with WH Smith's Premium Inkjet Card and used Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord and Black Soot Distress Inks on it. I then stamped three Catslife Press images in black Brilliance ink. I'm very pleased with it and hope to do more pieces.

17 comments:

made by fifi said...

it is fab heidi - love the colour xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

It looks great - gorgeous colour!

Angie C said...

Wow, I love it Heidi

Angelnorth said...

Excellent! Those stamps are perfect in the available space - love it!

Jo said...

'Tis lovely :o)

Shazza said...

it is great Heidi
x

shaz earl said...

Its fab Heidi xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colour - I love it X

Joana24 said...

what a lovely idea , love what you done , gorgeous colour

Jozza said...

Wow it is stunning! Those colours work perfectly. xxx

Andrea said...

Wow this is stunning Heidi,i love it
xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous hun...I love how you have made it look like it is 3d...wow! Hels xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Really liking this piece!!

Ann said...

WOW!!! Stunning Heidi - love the colours, must have a try at this ^_^

xxx

Bee said...

stunning Heidi - really really pretty

xx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea ... I've never heard of altering jigsaw pieces before. I shall do my best to rip off the idea!

Karen said...

Well done Heidi, it looks great :)