Saturday, 8 March 2008

Hidden Depths




A challenge from Craft Swap Forum, this was to create a piece of work where the outside was made using different techniques to the inside, and where there should be a contrast in styles. The theme was Springtime. I inked the outside using Peeled Paint Distress Ink and added gold peel-offs to represent starting work in the garden for the new season. The inside has been covered with a Papermania patterned paper. I matted a Whispers tree stamped image onto gold mirri card and added glitter to the leaves. I put two paper flowers with adhesive gem centres underneath. I have tied it closed with a pale cream sheer ribbon.

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Some lovely things here,Heidi. I especially like this card - so fresh-looking!

Jo said...

Brilliant :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing my first HD challenge - a great interpretation of the theme