Sunday, 16 March 2008

My First Grungeboard ATC


This is my first piece of work using Grungeboard, so please be kind. I made this ATC for Florrie's Challenge on Craft Swap Forum, the theme was The Colour Purple. I rubbed some Dusty Concord Distress Ink over the Grungeboard, then roughened the edges with some sandpaper, and rubbed in some Black Soot Distress Ink. Using Milled Lavender and Black Soot I distressed the chipboard flower and added a purple gem. I made the words on my Dymo and put on a couple of brads. I thought the end result looked as if it had been under an old car for a few days!

10 comments:

Lesley said...

It's great Heidi - I love the colour! xxx

made by fifi said...

fab heidi xx

Jo said...

Looks great to me! :o)

Donna said...

Heidi, it looks fantastic xx kretrina

Shazza said...

this is great Heidi
x

CraftyC said...

Fab ATC!
Clairexx

Jozza said...

It's lovely xxx

Denise said...

It's lovely Heidi x

Joana24 said...

cute
heidi,
:)

Ann said...

Fabulous - love the colour!!