Sunday, 2 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge - Men


Being somewhat limited in the kind of stamps I have, this project with the theme 'Men' proved a bit of a challenge to find a suitable stamp! I hope this one will be acceptable as it has the Three Wise Men on it. I stamped the image and embossed it with clear powder, cut it out and embossed the edges with pale gold, and ran a gold pen along the sides. I fixed it to a piece of orange mountboard and added the stars and borders.

4 comments:

Wiggles Towers said...

Lovely card...wiggles xx

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely card and what a good idea - one less to make at Xmas. xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Love this Heidi...would never have thought of using the wise men...how cool! Thanks for joinin in xx

Truly Jewellery said...

Great card, I know what you mean about "Men" cards - I don't have much in the way of stamps for man themes Gail :)