Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge - Laydees



Two efforts for this week's challenge ( I want to make more! ) using a Paper Artsy stamp. The first was distressed by applying Distress Inks to a plastic mat and spritzing them, then rubbing the card in the resulting mess...er that should read interesting combination of colours! I stamped the lady and then put an eyelet in the top right corner and tied some lace through it. The second one uses a piece of plain cream mountboard. I stamped the lady in three colours and then added the peel-off corners and borders. I love this stamp!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Love them Heidi - gorgeous stamp xxx

made by fifi said...

they are fab xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joinin in Heidi, love what you have made..Hels xx

Jozza said...

They are great Heidi - I love the lady in that stamp she is one of my faves. xxx

Jo said...

I love the stamp too, and the inky background looks great :o)