
This is one of my favourite themes. I made a Skinny and covered it with paper from a K & Co pad. I stamped the Crafty Individuals image on another paper from this pad and added some Papermania adhesive gems and pearls, and a little glitter glue to the lacy part of the image. I mounted it on some silver mirri card. I put some tiny dots of glitter glue on the flowers below the image, and then attached some Paper Cellar and Prima flowers with a Papermania jewel brad. This is my first time to enter this challenge so I hope what I have made is ok.
9 comments:
Beautiful - love that image - soft gorgeous lilac shades
Wow this is really wonderful.
Gorgeous design.
Lovely Skinny. Well done you! xx
Very elegant.
beautiful skinny Heidi love the dsign and the image is fab.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge i hope you can join in again with next weeks challenge.
crissi xx
Love your Card, the colours are great. Louise x
wow what a beautiful creation - love the image
Hugs
kath
xxxx
Your Skinny is beautiful I love it
Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge hope you'll join in again :)
Julie xx
I love this image it is very beautiful.
Post a Comment