Thursday, 21 August 2008

Tag You're It - Christmas


This is a 3" x 6" tag. The papers I used come from a Papermania 8" x 8" book from last Christmas. I love the trees. I covered the tag in green paper then added the patterned ones. I cut some strips of glittery stuff from a peel-off sheet and placed it on the edges of the papers. Then I took three epoxy stickers from the same range, put them on white paper, cut them out and added them to the tag. I put some glitter glue on the snowflakes for a final touch.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh how beautiful Heidi!! I love the colours, so much softer than traditional red/green! It's a beautiful tag altogether! Thank you so much for playing along! ;o) xx

Sam said...

Great Christmas tag, love the papers you've used, so festive!! Thanks so much for taking part in this challenge :)

Anonymous said...

What a great tag, I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Love the tag! It's vibrant and very alive. :D