Saturday, 16 August 2008

My First House Mouse


I have not made anything with this yet, I just stamped and coloured it in with some watercolour pencils. I love these mice.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

See your getting the hang of it! : ) Try adding some iridescent glitter (with a cocktail stick)to the water coming from the shower head? I am just a glitter girl at heart! Good work with the watercolour pencils! Regards, DaffodilNellie

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautifully coloured House Mouse...I bet it won't be your only one for long!!! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Love this Heidi :-) well done you! xxx

Linda said...

How cute is that stamp!! Lovely work Heidi :)

Kathy Gerace said...

Way to go, Heidi! These House Mouses:) are so fun. Great job with your coloring.

Claireabelle said...

It's lovely Heidi
x

Shazza said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous
x

Sarah Elliott said...

I just love housemouse. Your colouring job is awesome.

Tina said...

B-e-A-utiful

Chrissie said...

What cuties!
Chrissie

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I LOVE house mouse! Your coloring is wonderful!