Sunday, 24 August 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Recipe


The recipe was '1 ribbon, 1 flower, 2 buttons and some glitter'. I decided to make a Skinny in the Vintage theme. I covered the base in paper from the pad I used on the Moos below, and placed an adhesive braid threaded with pink satin ribbon down the right-hand side. I added a Paper Cellar flower and used one of the buttons as a centre. I stamped the Crafty Individuals lady on another piece from the paper pad and matted her on a piece of glitter card. To finish I attached a Tim Holtz Doo-dad word and the second button beside it.

9 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful skinny, very elegant. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Pretty skinny Heidi, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Marge said...

Hello Heidi,
I'm the last SBS22 sister! Just blog hopping to get to know everyone a little!
Your Skinny card is gorgeous!!! I think the ribboned braid just makes it!!!
Marge

Gwen said...

It's beautiful!!! great job with the Challenge!
Welcome to SBS 22!!

Kathy Gerace said...

Very pretty card. Love the vintage look.

Anonymous said...

Lovely skinny :-) xxx

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Tina said...

Love this card - good job

fellow sistah

Becky said...

Very nice card. I am part of your SBS22 group and am making cards for everyone however I don't have your address. Are you interested in getting cards? If so, can you please let me know where to send it in the UK?? Its a big place LOL. You can email it to me if you want. Rook3034@aol.com