Saturday, 9 August 2008

Make a Moo or Two - Schooldays


I have to say my own schooldays were not very happy so I hope this boy and girl fared better! I rubbed some Dusty Concord Distress Ink round the edges of two Moos and then stamped the images (all from Paper Artsy) and added the 'stamps'. These come from a HOTP book of Labels and Posters.

8 comments:

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

I love your moos! The postage stamps are a wonderful addition.

Sandy said...

Great moo´s. Love the design.

Anonymous said...

Beautfiul moos! Love the whole idea

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous moo's.

Anonymous said...

Great MOO's, like both.

Becky said...

Great card!! :O)

Anne said...

I was wondering what is a Moo, too! Whatever they are, I love the dicotomy of the b/w background with the colorful stamps. Those are great stamps!
Anne
SBS22

Anonymous said...

Great Moos!!

I love your blog so much that I'd like to give you an award!!

You can find it at my blog

Keep on blogging!

Spike :D