Friday, 8 August 2008

Tag You're It - Faux Postage


I cut a tag 3"x 6" from a piece of cream card and smudged some Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink round the edges. Then I added some paper taken from a K & Co Life's Journey pad, and stamped a Crafty Individuals postmark round the edges. Using another two of their stamps I added the ladies. They are stamped on textured cream paper and then mounted on gold mirri card. I put a length of cream lace at the top of the tag to complete the vintage look.

10 comments:

LME said...

Fits in with the theme well and it is a lovely tag :)

Sam said...

Lovely tag for this theme, great vintage feel to it ... love those Crafty Individual stamps too! Thanks so much for joining in with this challenge :)

Dawn said...

This is beautiful - CI have such great stamps don't they!!

Char said...

Lovely Tag.

Anne said...

Oh Heidi this is wonderful! This theme seems to have brought the vintage out in most people! I love those stamps you used and your postmark background is fab!! Thank You so much for playing along once more!! ;o) xx

Anonymous said...

Great colors, great tag!!

Lisa said...

Fantastic tag. Great images!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Great vintage look.
Very beautiful Tag.

RubyMay said...

theres a lovely vintage feel to your tag. Gorgeous x

Sharon said...

Beautiful work, Heidi. You have used such gorgeous little stamps on your tag. :)