Sunday, 16 November 2008

Christmas ATC


This is one of 38 (that's right) ATCs I have made for a swap I am entering on Craft Swap Forum. This mouse is so cute. I used some paper from Dovecraft's Christmas Blues papers from last year. The mat and greeting are not black, the scanner does not like shiny silver things!

8 comments:

Sam said...

Great atc.

jhet said...

This is so sweet Heidi. :)

Btw, I'm having a candy, visit my blog and hope you can play along.

Have a blessed day!

made by fifi said...

another cute one - lovely xx

Emma said...

Such a lovely ATC, can't believe you have made 38 of them!!! it must have taken you forever. x

June said...

Awwwwww another cute one
June x

Linda said...

What fabulous work you have here hun, just been lookinbg at all the little mices and everything else! :)

Tina said...

I love atc's - and these mice are too stinkin cute...happy monday

sbs22

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cute little mousie!

Mrs W x