
I covered a card in red paper and added a mat cut from a sheet of 7 Gypsies paper. The scallop-edged mount was not an easy thing for me to make as I have no punches or machines to cut this out. I found a scallop-edged border from a scrapbook kit and cut round that, making sure it was lined up properly to create an even shape. The white band across the bottom is made of felt, with a ribbon on top, and I thought the shape of the two buttons complemented the red mat. When I finished I realised I'd made a Valentine's card in November!
10 comments:
Such a cute card. I love it. x
What a cool Card!
Domi
It's just adorable!
Your card is totally PRECIOUS!!! I love the scalloped edging around your image...how cleverly creative:o) Wish I could think of things like that. I am also lovin' all the red (it's one of my favorite colors)!! Lovely, lovely card!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
brill card - love house mouses xx
Love your card! It's so special! Indeed a perfect Valentine card!
Els
x
Great valentine card.:)) You did a great job with the scalloped edge.
Rosalien
So cute! I was just thinking about valentine's day and what I would need to get for my cards!
Cool card!
I am a House Mouse addict and I love your HM cards!
Kathy G SBS22
Post a Comment