Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Penny Black Challenge - Monochromatic


I chose the blue/silver/white colour scheme for this project. I think the blue bear is great! I used Distress Inks and Sakura Stardust pens to colour him in. The backing paper is from Dovecraft and the silver glitter and white paper is handmade. I added a sticky ribbon and some gems to finish. Sadly the picture does not capture the full effect of the glitter!

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Heidi - love your blue bear and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
Kath
xxxx

Marge said...

Very cute!!!

Pauline C said...

Ooh wowee! Love that funky blue bear (I have just bought this stamp so great to get ideas!!) Thanks for joining the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Debbie said...

Fabulous cars Heidi, the image is adorable and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x