Sunday, 2 November 2008

Sketch Saturday


I used Anna Griffin papers, black card and a sticky ribbon for this card. The image is from The Queen's Dresser Drawers. I felt the sketch itself was quite Art Deco so I think that led me to using this image.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh waht an elegant card Heidi, the image is gorgeous and I love the Red & Black colour combo...very striking card. Debbie x

Mariska said...

Wow, I think the work striking Debbie used works perfectly for this card. Very stylish and love the black/white/red colour combo. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Karen said...

Nice card Heidi, very stylish :)

COCO said...

oh what a beautiful card I love the colors!
thank you very much for your participation in my first sketch!!

Marge said...

Very striking & loveley!!!

Joana24 said...

wow Heidi i do love this layout looks stunning
hugs
Joana