great take on the challenge - fabulous ATC and yes he does seem interested in the fireworks..perhaps he has his ear plugs inHugskathxxxxx
Great card! I love the window and the expression on his face - bless! Thanks for joining in this week! xx
What a fun ATC Heidi - fantastic idea and so cute! Thanks for joining us at the PBSC this week.Pauline x
I love your sparkly ATC Heidi, your cute dog seems to be enjoying the fireworks. Debbie x
he looks as if he's really enjoying those fireworks - fab xx
oh I love your ATC, very cute dog and so brave with all those fireworks - gorgeous Thanks for joining us this week :)x
oh how cute!!! love the idea of it!
This is so clever! I love it. x
Post a Comment
8 comments:
great take on the challenge - fabulous ATC and yes he does seem interested in the fireworks..perhaps he has his ear plugs in
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
Great card! I love the window and the expression on his face - bless! Thanks for joining in this week! xx
What a fun ATC Heidi - fantastic idea and so cute! Thanks for joining us at the PBSC this week.
Pauline x
I love your sparkly ATC Heidi, your cute dog seems to be enjoying the fireworks. Debbie x
he looks as if he's really enjoying those fireworks - fab xx
oh I love your ATC, very cute dog and so brave with all those fireworks - gorgeous
Thanks for joining us this week :)x
oh how cute!!! love the idea of it!
This is so clever! I love it. x
Post a Comment