
I love sketches! I used a cream mountboard tag, and stamped a Forever Friends image and greeting. They are on the same stamp but I did them separately by covering them up with a piece of paper when inking. I coloured the bear with Distress Inks. The papers are from Anita's Christmas range. I really like the set they come from. I added a Forever Friends robin sticker and some thin gold peel-off borders.
5 comments:
Aww this is so cute and love what you did with your FF stamp and the wee robin - Great tag! Thanks for joining us this week.
Dawn
Another great tag! such a cute little stamp - you have put it to really good use here.
great take on the sketch Heidi - love your stamped image and that cute little robin..thanks for joining us this week at TYI
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx
Fantastic!!! I LOVE your take on the sketch!! Your tag is wonderful - I'd love this hanging off my Christmas Pressie!!! Thank You so much for playing along with us! ;o) xx
Lovely tag - love the use of the FF image - what a sweetie....thank you for playing along wih TYI this week....
Post a Comment