Saturday, 26 July 2008

Gothic Arch - Writing


My first time for this challenge. It was to use our own hand-writing somewhere in the work! A potential disaster for me as mine is terrible! I did manage to write a few words neatly on here. They are all about dragonflies and summer. I used some Cosmo Cricket paper and Paper Artsy stamps.

3 comments:

Dymphie said...

I love it how you embellished the swirls with words. It's funny so many don't like their handwriting... I do like yours :) Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job with the writing, until I read it I thought it was part of the stamp. I look forward to getting to know you in our SBS22 group.
Peggy

Anne said...

The dragonfly project is perfect! Great job on figuring out how to be comfortable with your handwriting. I will see you around SBS22!