Thursday, 31 July 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Black, Red and White


This is an ATC. I used one of my favourite Paper Artsy stamps for this one, and coloured the houses using a Marvy Le Plume pen. I stamped the phrase on a piece of red paper. The words come from a large stamp in the same set as the house one. I added a piece of red rick-rack braid for a finishing touch.

8 comments:

Anne said...

This is very striking Heidi - it really packs a punch! I love it!!

Jo said...

Oooo this looks very effective! Thanks for joining in :o) Jo x

Anonymous said...

What a cool ATC Heidi! Did you know that there's currently a challenge that your ATC is eligible for??? You may want to check this one out!

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

Good luck if you decide to enter!

Toodles!

Your SBS22 sistah!

~Spike

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Lesley said...

Lovely atc Heidi! Thanks for taking part in the challenge this week xxx

Shazza said...

great stuff heied
Sharon
x

Angelnorth said...

Really striking with the bold lines and colours - love it!

Richelle said...

Great ATC! cool stamp image.