Thursday, 24 July 2008

Tale of a One Way Street


This ATC is made using some Paper Artsy Squiggly Ink stamps. I love this row of houses - they are right up my street! I coloured them using the pastel set of Whispers pens, and coloured the card with Distress Inks. I really liked the pens, they are the kind of subtle colours I'd been needing.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you joined SBS 22, maybe your other SBS 3 active members want to join also?? Look forward to seeing more of your creations, they are beautiful!!

Becky said...

I goofed, clicked on the wrong blog..you aren't from SBS3 SORRY :O). But I did look at your postings & your cards also LOL, very creative and different from the norm...love them!! Welcome to SBS 22 :O)

Anonymous said...

Great ATC. I love these stamps and you've used them really well. xx