Being the owner of very few flower stamps I always find any challenge that calls for both flowers and stamping a bit tricky. However a free stamp from Craft Stamper and a Habico tapestry stamp set came to the rescue this time. I have made a fat page. I embossed the central image with holographic powder, and once I was happy with the tapestry frame, added some gold glitter glue to some of the flower centres. The background paper comes from a Papermania pad called 'Warm Tones'.
4 comments:
This is great Heidi, those Tapestry Stamps are lovley, i have a few sets that I seldom play with so I shall go off and rummage and find them! THanks for joining in hun x
Beautiful page Heidi! Got one of your tags in the distressed tag swap - loved it! ;0) Alison xx
lovely xx
Wow - stunning
Post a Comment