I am so excited as I have just joined this group! Watch this blog for the list of my new sisters! I have to write a little fact about myself to help them get to know me. Here it is:
I love old ocean liners and collect vintage postcards with their pictures on.
Can't wait for the group to be complete!
6 comments:
i have also joined SBS 22. Please add me to your list. Becky - my site it:
http://rooksramblings.blogspot.com
I have joined too, could you add me to your list?
For my Blog Click here
or go to
http://simply-one-of-a-kind.blogspot.com/
Chrissie
Hello Heidi!
I'm another member of SBS 22! I can't wait to share ideas, stories and everything paper!
Great blog! I've just started myself and realize there's a lot to it but I enjoy it quite a bit!
High five sistah!
Just call me Spike aka. Aileen
http://spikescreativeside.wordpress.com/
I signed up too! Looks like it is going to be a lot of fun.
I love your canvas, I've always wanted to do one of those, but never got around to it. Maybe we could do that as a challenge in our SBS22 group. Looking forward to it.
Sarah
Another joiner here to SBS 22.
Looking forward to meeting everyone
and visiting your blogs. - Norma
Post a Comment