
This is a 15cm square canvas. I coloured it with Distress Inks (having spritzed the surface first for better blending). I then painted round the edges and corners with silver acrylic paint, and then painted some at random over the rest of the canvas. The three pictures are from Crafty Individuals' book of Christmas images, and the stars are 3D stickers from Anita's.
10 comments:
It's stunning, cant believe its only your first canvas as its totally fab!!
x
very dreamy looking - lovely xx
its lovely.
WOW, its fantastic!!
Vanessa. :)
Gorgeous!! Beautiful colours x
WOW, that is stunning Heidi :)
Brilliant :o)
this is gorgeous, I love the colour you have made the canvas
Sharon
x
Wow! This is gorgeous!
Hello. SBS 22 sounds wonderful! I am so excited to get to know all of you! Can you let me know your name so I can edit my blog? I have to do this w/ all of SBS 22 =0)
Hugs,
Stephenie
your canvas came out great. When you get a chance, could you email me? I need your email so that I can send info to all group members regarding RAK's and other activities for SBS 22!
Post a Comment