
I hope this is shape is different enough. I thought it was quite nice, and the central image went well with the shape. I cut it from off-white mountboard, coloured with Distress Inks, and then added the 3D Anita's stickers. I added an orange eyelet and a piece of velvet ribbon.
5 comments:
Well I think it's absolutely beautiful Heidi!! It is almost torso-shaped - it reminded me of a bodice of a dress. I love the soft, delicate colours and the butterflies look fab!! It's a brilliant tag - thank you for playing along!! ;o) xx
Gorgeous tag Heidi!!! A fab shape and beautiful butterflies xx
Oh this is lovely! Love your blog!
This tag is very beautiful. Definately a unique shape which suites the theme. Great job!
Sarah (SBS22)
I love your tag..what an idea. I never would have thought of it. Keep up the good work :O)
Post a Comment