Wednesday, 16 July 2008

In My Pocket - Ribbons



What a bit of luck I bought some new velvet ribbons yesterday. And how fortunate that they match this lovely piece of Cosmo Cricket double-sided paper. The flower stamps are from a 'budget-priced' range called Studio G, I think they are very good value and very useful! I stamped them on the flap and then added some I had stamped on red paper. The 'Velvet' word comes from a Paper Artsy Buttons plate. The ribbons also come from a budget-priced range but they feel very nice. I added a sliding clasp from Scrapz to one ribbon. The 'Look inside' phrase is part of a Catslife Press stamp, and the photo turns and brads are from Papermania.

9 comments:

For the life of me said...

lovely pocket xxx

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful pocket -great idea xx

Shazza said...

this is brill Heidi, love it
Shazza
x

Jo said...

Brilliant :o)

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous pocket Heidi
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ribbons, great pocket!

Angelnorth said...

Love the little slider on the central ribbon to make it just that bit different - great pocket!

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh, this is totally gorgeous..love this and thanks for joining in xx

Anke said...

WOW beautiful pocket