
This is my first attempt at this challenge. I cut a 3 x 6 tag from a piece of K & Co McKenna paper (from their pad of double-sided, textured paper) and stamped using three stamps from Faerysong. I added some Prima flowers attached with copper brads, and a copper eyelet threaded with pink and brown sheer ribbons. I've enjoyed doing this challenge and hope to participate again.
3 comments:
Hi there! Glad you had fun taking part in the first (of many hopefully!) of our challenges :) Your tag is beautiful... all soft and delicate with such pretty colours and perfect stamping! Thanks so much for finding usand taking part(you have a really lovely blog!) New challenge every Friday :)
Love your fairy tag Heidi! x
Fan-tastic!!!! This is soooo beautiful Heidi! I love your stamping and the colours are wonderful!! I'm so glad you found us and that you had so much fun playing along - I hope you do come back and play again, it's been great to see your fab blog! ;o) xx
Post a Comment