Thursday, 23 October 2008

House Mouse Challenge - Anything But A Card!


A BIA notebook. I used mountboard for the covers. I'm afraid I don't know who made the flowery paper. This stamp is called 'Piece Corps' and this is the first time I've used it.

10 comments:

Joanne said...

This is so cute! Great job... I thought about altering a notebook too! I just couldn't decide! lol

Anonymous said...

I have never seen this precious stamp. How adorable!!!!

I love your notebook; and for me, a puzzle on the front of it would be more than appropriate. My notebooks keep the pieces of my frazzled mind together. LoL!:O}

Your project is fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Lori Barnett said...

Where did that stamps come from!! I've never seen that one. Too cute!! Now it's on my wish list :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute and love the cheery colors.

Anonymous said...

VERY very cute...great coloring! I love this image! Great job :)

Carmen O. said...

What a very cool stamp! It's perfect for this notebook project as many of us have to write down things for memory's sake :D. Great work!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh wow, this is awesome. I love this stamp. What a great idea for a project.

Gwen said...

awwww...those little mice are just tooooooo cute!

Janneke said...

Cute!
Thanks for joining in with HM&F ;-)

Els G. said...

Love your project! This notebook is great. Love your HM stamp, I never saw it before.
Els
x