Saturday, 4 October 2008

Tag You're It - Altered Fabric Flowers


The papers on this tag and the label come from HOTP's Vintage book, which I like so much I have two copies! The flowers are silk and I got them from WH Smith. I stamped them with a Hero Arts tiny swirl and a Paper Artsy bigger swirl. I attached them and the label with gold brads.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Heidi
Lovely tag and your flowers have turned out great, love your colour choice.
Thanks for joining us this week.

Dawn

Sarah said...

Ths is a beautiful tag - I have those flowers but have never thought of stamping them. They look great - thanks for the inspiration!

Carol Plume said...

what a lovely card - brill stamping on the flowers....thanx for joining in this week.........

RubyMay said...

I love the stamping on the flowers...they look so pretty...gorgeous tag x

Sam said...

Oh my gosh this is fab!!! LOVE it! You do know I'm going to HAVE to go to WH Smith now don't you?? lol!

Such pretty colours and love the bold stamping on the flowers...thanks so much for joining in with this challenge :)