
I decided to make an ATC for this challenge. I used a dark pink blank and some double-sided papers that were given away in a craft magazine. I coloured the little dog with Distress Ink. As I have no gadgets to cut out shapes I had to draw round things to make the circles and the rounded corners on the card. My thanks to a pot of Heat It Up clear embossing powder, a Cosmic Shimmer spray bottle and a penny! I added a Prima flower and Woodware brad to finish.
5 comments:
Aww this is cute - love it!
oh wow what a cute ATC, love the pretty papers and image.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x
very cute card heidi xx
Great ATC! This stamp is a perfect size! I love the pretty paperstoo! Thanks for joining in this week! xx
cute!
Post a Comment