
This is the first time I've taken part in this challenge, my opportunities being limited by the small selection of House Mouse images available to me. However, I love a sketch challenge, and thought this mouse was ideal. I'm afraid I don't know who made the papers I used, but the flowers are by Paper Cellar. I cut the circles by hand after drawing round the inside and outside of a couple of rolls of DST.
14 comments:
Really cute card. Look how big those trainers are on his 'iccle feet - bless. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x
Lol love the image. Great card
Lovely card! Such a cute HM image too!
Els
x
Awww, he's so cute! I love his shoes!! TFS!
This image makes me laugh everytime I see it! Cute!
What a delightful card!!! This sweetie put an instant smile on my face!!! Thank you!!! I really needed it after such a very long day:o) Charming, charming card!!! Love it:o)
Hugs!
Carolyn
He's so cute in those big oversized running shoes. love your card! thanks for sharing
LOL Oh this is too funny! Love the shoes and so glad you could play along!
This is such a cute image and you really chose some beautiful paper to set off the awesomely colored image. It looks like he sure has some shoes to fill hehehe.
Your card is beautiful ;)
Thanks for joining in with HM&F
What a cute card, I love the colours that you used!
Hugs, Peggy
LOVE that stamp. And such pretty colours.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann
WOW, VERY pretty card! I love the use of flowers on the circle...very clever! Great job! :) (be sure to come back on Monday!)
Adorable card. The colors are just perfect and the image fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment