Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Penny Black Challenge - ATC


I got a new embossing folder for my Cuttlebug this week and it is wonderful. I used it for this ATC, then added this so-cute image of the three little mice. I coloured them with Distress Inks. I put some Stickles Frosted Lace glitter glue on the bun icing, then added a Prima flower and an old button to the corner.

6 comments:

Shazza said...

such a cute ATC Heidi, love that stamp and need that embossing folder :0)
x

Kath Stewart said...

cute ATC for the challenge Heidi - love that image and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful atc -love that embossing folder and stamp

Marge said...

Very cute; love that emb. folder too!

made by fifi said...

aawww so cute - love it xx

tracie said...

gorgeous ATC Heidi, love the embossing and this image is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x