Lovely card, simple but very effective, and I didn't know prima did hessian flowers. By the way cute little mousey :)Take care & keep smilingAnn
how cute. love the flower. I've not seen any like that before.
How sweet! Great card.
Wow, that flower is great, love this card.
Love your card! Cute image, great flowerElsx
A simply beautiful card!!! I love the hessian Prima, and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Fabulous card:O)Hugs!Carolyn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lovely card, simple but very effective, and I didn't know prima did hessian flowers. By the way cute little mousey :)
Take care & keep smiling
Ann
how cute. love the flower. I've not seen any like that before.
How sweet! Great card.
Wow, that flower is great, love this card.
Love your card! Cute image, great flower
Els
x
A simply beautiful card!!! I love the hessian Prima, and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Fabulous card:O)
Hugs!
Carolyn
Post a Comment