Saturday, 11 October 2008

Tag You're It - Autumn


The card for this tag comes from HOTP's book 'Earth Tones'. The tree stamp is by Rubber Stampede and is one of my favourite stamps. I made the word Autumn using some peel-off letters that look like joined-up writing when placed correctly. I added some Prima flowers and a collection of fibres in suitable colours.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooh Heidi this is gorgeous - that background is stunning with the trees!
Thanks for joining us this week.

Dawn

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely tag Heidi :)
Anne x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous - I need that tree stamp!!!! Thanks for joining in.

Wilma said...

First time I have visited your blog - more fool me!!! - lovely work Heidi and I especially love this tag.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag for the challenge Heidi - love the stamped image and perfect with the fibres - very autumnal - thanks for joining us this week at Tag You're it
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Very pretty!

Marge said...

I love your tree background; very lovely!!!

Char said...

Wonderful tag.

Linda said...

Love this tag Heidi, love the colour and the image :)